I am a digital media specialist who helps organizations put their best foot forward on the internet. From content strategy and community management to user experience design and analytics, my breadth of experience informs the sort of interdisciplinary approach that is necessary to succeed online.
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM), April 2014 to Present
Promoted from Assistant Editor of Digital Media, June 2015
- Crafts and executes digital media strategy for one of the world’s leading design firms.
- Creates and edits content for website, social media, and blog.
- Manages discovery, planning, production, development, and maintenance for website projects.
- Analyzes and reports on digital media performance to inform strategy.
- Manages social media advertising using Twitter Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Increased unique visitors to website by 40% and launched a responsive version of the site.
- Grew social media audience by 615%. Social content featured in Dwell, by Tumblr, and won awards.
- Launched Chinese website and social media accounts on WeChat and Weibo.
- Managed campaigns for the firm's 80th year and the opening of One World Trade Center.
Digital Media Associate
TechnoServe, February 2011 to April 2014
Promoted from Online and New Media Coordinator, June 2013
- Created and edited website, blog, social media, and email content for a poverty-fighting nonprofit.
- Managed discovery, planning, production, development, and maintenance for digital projects.
- Developed, proposed, and implemented strategy for online engagement and fundraising.
- Effectively measured web, social, and email performance indicators to inform online strategy.
- Advised all aspects of design for digital products, including websites, videos, and graphics.
- Managed redesign and development of responsive website in line with new brand.
- Implemented advertising campaigns using Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.
- Increased website traffic by 48%, social media audience by 1300%, and email list by 160%.
- Increased annual online fundraising revenue by 42%.
- Migrated website into new CMS and CRM systems, saving $30k annually.
- Led internship program for the marketing and communications department.
International Trade Center, November 2009 to February 2011
- Implemented brand-centered initiatives with graphic designers, printers, and other vendors.
- Created and directed copy, design, and photography for web and print.
- Managed program that accumulated over $1.4 million in annual sales.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Specialization: Information Systems and Technology
American University, Class of 2009 (cum laude)